Absolute Showroom 6,500 lb.
Small Block Showroom 6,000 lb.
Big Block Showroom 6,500 lb.
Small Block Showroom 6,500 lb.
Small Block High Output 6,500 lb.
Street Diesel 7,200 lb.
Hot Street Diesel 8,000 lb
Small Block StocK 6,500 lb
Big Block Stock Street 6,500 lb.
Modified (street tire) 6,500 lb.
“Outlaw” 6,800 lb.
Fee is $20.00. - Drivers need all STD safety equipment - Hitch 26" high, 27% of wheelbase - Maximum front weights 60" from center of front housing.
Orlo Inc. rules apply. Hooking fee is $15.00. Driver must be 16 years of age to be in the pit area.
For more information on specific classes, call Dave Weller at 814-442-3262.
These rules apply to all vehicles in all classes:
1. Weight Classes
2. All classes require a minimum of 3 pullers.
3. No alcoholic beverages on track or pit area. Any driver believed to be potential safety hazard will be barred. Driver is responsible for his pit crew. Failure to observe rules will result in disqualification with no return of entry fee.
4. Pulling or tow vehicles must be operated in a safe manner at all times.
5. All drivers musts wear shirt, pants, and shoes in competition.
6. Seat belts are recommended.
7. All weights must be securely fastened. No weights are permitted in the cab or under the hood.
8. Vehicles must start and stop on signal of track judge, no use of rear view mirror. The pull is considered over when forward motion stops. Violators will be disqualified.
9. All vehicles must weigh in and pass safety inspection. A 2 ½ lb. fire extinguisher is required. Track judge reserves the right to re-weigh any pulling vehicle.
10. No one is allowed on track or within 25 feet of track except track officials, judges and contestants.
11. No pit crew member is permitted on the track except to start the vehicle and get it hooked to the sled.
12. No one other than the driver is permitted in the vehicle while the vehicle is pulling.
13. The vehicle must start with a tight hitch, no jerking or working of clutch after the pull is started. Any violation will be disqualified.
14. The vehicle and sled must remain in boundaries during the pull. Any attempt to move the sled is considered measurable.
15. Contestants must pull in their assigned position and within 3 minutes of sled spotting. The track official will determine position change if necessary.
16. Entries close at the start of the class, unless there is a traffic holdup.
17. The first puller is test puller with the option to re-pull in third position. All decisions on re-pull must be made before the vehicle leaves the track with the track judges’ approval. Any disqualifications on the first pull will bar the second attempt. During the pull-off only one attempt is allowed to make a measurable pull.
18. The judges decision will be final in all cases.
19. Rain out:
1. During the Pull, any class not completed will be treated as a rain out. If the class must be canceled after
2. 2/3 of the entries have pulled, the purse for the class must be paid.
3. Pulling session can be called complete if ½ of the advertised classes are completed. We reserve the right to reschedule.
20. If open top, a roll bar and helmet with a face shield are required. All vehicles must have a windshield.
21. Electric fuel pumps allowed in all classes.
22. All vehicles while being hitched and unhitched will be in park (automatic) or neutral (Std) with drivers hands in the air.
23. Excessive loss of liquid on the track or loss of parts is cause for disqualification.
24. All vehicles with state inspection will pull in only one class.
25. Arguing or unsportsmanlike conduct toward officials is cause for disqualification of BOTH TRUCK AND DRIVER FOR THE DAY.
26. Judges have the option to re-pull all first pulls.
27. Must be 16 or older to enter any class.
28. ALL PULLING IS AT PULLERS OWN RISK.
29. No dual rear wheels.